Wednesday, December 3, 2008

IT'S FINALLY WORKING!

OMG! Sorry for the lack of posts, once again, NOT MY FAULT! For more than a month I couldn't post on here because of a stupid bug, and just like last time, it was telling me to log in everytime I tried to post, even though I was logged in :S

In other news, I am now writing for another blog, and it's one of my favourites: According to Rihanna_best_si It is such an awesome blog! If you didn't notice the hyperlink, go to my blog list, it's at the top :D

Other updates:

We now get yet ANOTHER room, it's on the left hand side, I've already filled mine up.

And, FINALLY a starbazaar INTERIOR! We can finally buy and sell furniture!

A little bit late, but stardoll have a new layout, and I gotta tell you it is bor-ing!

The boradcasts went missing, but to my relief, came back.
The infamous stardoll holiday calender, is here, again, but this time there are a lot more free stuff, and a lot more clothes <3 Stardoll Fashion Forward)
The Burn Book Bitch released how to do the spoilers trick after she was a guest writer on PerezStarGossip's blog, and so rudley blamed Ellie (Fakeshake3)
Phew! glad thats over, a lot can happen in a month :P

No comments: