Friday, March 6, 2009

Womans Day Clothing Range?









Ok in the section in the Starplaza, there are some new clothes and they are a purse, dress and a hoodie jacket. You have to pay $1 for each of the clothes, but personally, I think they should be giving them away since they are U.G.L.Y I'm sorry for saying that but the truth hurts sometimes lol. Since I don't know how to get the clothes on her I will post the link to it instead. Comment on the clothes and tell me what you think of them!
The Link... http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the dress is cool, you could use the bottom bit with layering :]

talkzi1213 said...

I was thinking that as well, anon :)
The hoodie is ugly though, Yuck!

PBjelly.x said...

not necessarily, the dress can be quite useful. it could look gorgeous with some extra layering and handywork.