Friday, September 5, 2008

Hotbuys

Well, I have a few posts that I'm a tad late on, because blogger decided to be a pain in the ass again and stopped letting me post, again. But here are these months hotbuys.

[Click to enlarge]I have very mixed thoughts about these.
  1. Once again, I love these star sign necklaces, I'm a collector.
  2. Only 1 word can describe that purple blazer; FUGLY
  3. I absolutely adore that top!
  4. That maids bag is super cute!
  5. J`adore those boots.
  6. That dress is okay, I guess, but the shape is a little unflattering.
  7. I HAVE TO HAVE THAT HEADBAND!
  8. Cool necklace, I'm definitely gonna buy it
  9. That hair dye came out today, and I thought the color looked good on the bottle, but when I tried it on..... Ew.
  10. The bow dress is sorta cute, but I won't buy it.

No comments: