Friday, October 17, 2008

I hate you...

I was strolling around the net to find a picture of Audrey Hepburn for my "peopled you admire" assignment, and then I found this monstrosity, and it made my hair curl, but I don't particularly know why, usually when I see these kind of things, I think "Ha! you're kidding, right?"
[Click to enlarge]Paris Fucking Hilton dressed as Audrey Hepburn, I won't hear of it! This bitch couldn't walk a mile in Audrey's shoes, and I am just so foosking annoyed at this. If I ever saw her I'd shove that cigarette up her ass, wait, she'd probably enjoy it. The day Paris Hilton is labeled the next Audrey Hepburn will be the day I start to like her music. (excuse me while I vomit, the very thought of 'Stars are blind' makes me physically sick) As you can see after I dressed Paris up in an orange jumpsuit, I fucking loathe this fuck wit.

2 comments:

guccigirl73 said...

OMG? How could they even compare Paris Hilton and Audrey Hepburn?

little_willow said...

Audrey hepburn was a classy beautiful lady who did a lot of good and was a fabulous actress.

Paris Hilton is, well, famous for being rich.

There is a big difference.