Monday, July 21, 2008

July-August Hotbuys


[Click to Enlarge]
Okay, I see no re-releases this month. All I see are ugly hotbuys. [Apart from 3 things]
  1. Well, Those jeans e are exactly the same as the embellished jeans that came out a couple of weeks ago, the only difference is that they're maroon, and the others are Navy/Black. But they are still ugly.
  2. That shirt is very..... hideous. I'm sorry but I fins most of this month's Hotbuys dreadful.
  3. The earrings... Well.... I wouldn't buy them, but I can't exactly say they're ugly, I like the pattern on them...
  4. That long strapless dress is just AMAZING! probably the best thing there! But there is a reason I won't buy it, and you will find out later.
  5. That hair dye is exactly the same as the orange hair you get for free in the MeDoll Editor!
  6. Ewww.... Just, Ew. That jumpsuit isn't very appealing.
  7. FINALLY, the Leo necklace is here! *Inside cheer* I'm a Leo, 31st of July is my B'day, which is in 10 days from when I'm writing this... :D
  8. Is that some more Viv. Tam spy? I hope it comes with a heap of new Viv. Tam dresses.... But that dress is fierce! I can't wait for it t come out!
  9. Uhmmm.... >.<>
  10. Yeah, pink lace up boots? Have fun with that.
But what I'm really upset with stardoll for is the fact that even the new hotbuys are at outrageous prices! just look!

[Click to enlarge] That strapless dress that I want is up for 16 STARDOLLARS! Ugh.... Why should I have to pay 16 bucks for a dress I love, just because It's a hotbuy! It's not fair!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, I noticed that too. If you don't want to buy it for 16, then you can try to buy it later from the starbazaar. Granted, they're usually are sold for much more but I was lucky enough to find recent hot buys for 2 SD and 6 SD from two different users - so...you never know.

In any case, those prices are a shame. =(