Sunday, July 13, 2008

What is up with The Show?

[Click to enlarge]
Well, I've noticed, that the album winner, tatynogueira, has been album winner for a long time. I noticed, in fact, the third week in a row, that it hadn't changed. Now, when it goes down the list of previous winners, it says the weeks they won, and it skips week 19, and goes straight to week 20, which it has been stuck on for a while now. And I've just been wondering, why? I contacted stardoll about it a while ago, and they still haven't replied.... I just find it very confusing....

By the way, have you noticed the picture at the top? I made it all by myself, which was hard because I don't have photoshop.....

2 comments:

little_willow said...

Whahhhh....? What's up with that? :(

Anonymous said...

Weird!!!
Hey, cool blog.
I was wondering can you tell me how you made your banner thingy up the top?
It's cool. :)
tell me on my blog or on stardoll. I think you've added me.